Mobile Photography Tricks
This post contains my usual go to photography tricks and hacks using my Google Pixel mobile phone camera
- Lock in the Exposure
- Underexpose the images if you’re planning to edit the images later. That helps capture more data for better editing.
- Shoot in RAW mode. It gives more dynamic range.
- Shoot with grids generally 3 X 3 and also apply the rule of thirds. Eg line up the subject on the line or intersections
- Avoid shooting directly in harsh light eg the sun while capturing the sunrise or sunset
- Perspectives … play with it. Try to capture what people generally dont see
- Higher points usually lead to good captures
Editing Tips - Snapseed
- Choose the Selective Mode
- The Selected points do not interfere or overlap with each other
Using the moment lenses add on over mobile phone
- Capture a panorama in portrait using the 58mm telephoto lens.